1. Defense of Israel: We implore Adonai to safeguard Israel, currently in a war against Hamas and other terrorist organizations, while confronting additional threats from various sides.
2. Victory and safety: We pray for a decisive victory over Hamas and Hezbollah, with a fervent plea for the safety of our fighting IDF soldiers, as well as security, border patrol and police authorities.
3. Wisdom for leaders: We pray for Israel's political and military leaders, asking for wisdom in their critical tactical and strategic decisions. Give them divine strategies!
4. Comfort for grieving families: Our tears and prayers are with the grieving families on both sides of this conflict. We ask that they may find comfort and strength, in Yeshua’s name.
5. Safety and release of the hostages: We pray for the hostages immediate release and pray for their safety, security, and peaceful return.
6. Healing for the wounded: In our prayers, we seek the physical and emotional healing of the wounded, asking for their full and complete recovery and overall well-being.
7. Protection for children and civilians: Our hearts are heavy for the children affected by the war and the innocent civilian population. We appeal to Adonai for their protection and well-being during these difficult times.
8. Strength for medical personnel: We ask for strength and wisdom for doctors, nurses, medical staff, and rescue organizations as they work tirelessly to save the wounded and provide relief.
9. Divine guidance for Messianic community: We offer a special prayer for the Messianic communities in Israel and throughout the region, that we may shine as beacons of light in these trying times, receiving divine wisdom and sharing the “Good News’.
10. Shalom in our hearts: We pray the Shalom of God would fill our hearts and all of God's children worldwide, a Shalom that surpasses all understanding! We bind the spirit of fear, anxiousness, and timidity! We pray for the divine protection for all Messianic Congregations and the Jewish people worldwide, protect our hearts and minds through Messiah Yeshua, so that our every word and action may edify and glorify Adonai’s Kingdom.
We unite in these prayers, knowing that Adonai listens to our voices, as we read in James 5:16…..